Monday, August 15, 2016

Cameroon or Bust



Wow, it’s here! 

Formation program complete, remaining items placed in storage, doctor appointments finalized, vaccines received, malaria pills stocked up, bags mostly packed and then ... a mild panic attack … “OMG, I’m really going!”

OK, once that passed I was back to my excited self and relishing the fact that it is time to expand my horizons and be immersed in Cameroonian culture.  The farewells have been fun but also a little stressful as I wanted to make sure I had not missed anyone (apologies if I did). 

So as I sit here on my last few days in the USA and run through my final checklist, all systems are GO:  Next stop Africa!!! 

Talk to you all soon from a new land.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Marco - hope your travels all went well and you've arrived safely :). We are all excited to hear about your situation once you get settled and have internet ;)

    Best wishes to you!
    Marti

    ReplyDelete